Curran Interior Design is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to detail services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: like personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
• To operate and maintain the Website;
• To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
• To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
• To respond to your comments or inquiries;
• To provide you with user support;
• To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
I may share your information with third parties only when you explicitly authorise to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
• Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of the Website may be entirely usable.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
Amend – You may contact us at to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that I erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to
Please note that I may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately and I will promptly remove such information from our records.